Afrikaans (languagecode: af, autonym: Afrikaans) is spoken by around 20 million people mainly in South Africa and Namibia. For more information see Wikipedia:Afrikaans
There are several Bible translations into the Afrikaans, more information on the history of Bibel translations and their differences can be found on Wikipedia: 
Afrikaans 1983 nuwe vertaling
It is freely available in the following ways:
- Reading online:
- Smartphone apps and software:
- YouVersion smartphone app: Text of the whole Bible, no recordings. Can be downloaded and is then available for offline use. Select "Afrikaans" in the language selection and then select "AFR83".
- bible.is smartphone app: Text of the New Testament, no recordings. Select "Afrikaans" in the language selection and then select "Die Bybel in Afrikaans 1983-vertaling".
- There is an Android App available to access this transaltion as well as the new 2020 Version of this translation by the Bible Society of South Africa: 
- Printed copies:
- EAD in Germany: Select language "Afrikaans". Order number for the whole Bible: 1040100.
- Direct links:
- Jesus film: https://www.jesusfilm.org/watch/jesus.html/afrikaans.html
- Magdalena film (Jesus film for women): https://www.jesusfilm.org/watch/magdalena.html/afrikaans.html
- The Story of Jesus for Children: https://www.jesusfilm.org/watch/jfp-interests-student-resources.html/the-story-of-jesus-for-children/afrikaans.html
- Overview of all available media on Jesus Film Media:
- Jesus Film Project official website: You can watch videos online or download them in low or high quality
- Jesus Film App (Android iOS): You can watch videos online or download them in low or high quality