Albanian (language code: sq; autonym: shqip) is spoken by approx. 5 million people mainly in Albania. For more details see Wikipedia:Albanian language
Albanian Bible translations
There are several Bible translations available in Albanian. For in-depth information see Wikipedia:Bible translations into Albanian
ALBB Albanian Bible
One recommendable Bible translation is the "ALBB Albanian Bible" which is also known as ABS version.
It is freely available in the following ways:
- Reading online:
- Smartphone apps and software:
- The Sword Project (Android app: And Bible; for Windows and Linux: Xiphos; for Mac OS: Eloquent; other platforms and more software: complete overview): Text of the whole Bible. Select "Shqip" and then select "Alb".
- YouVersion smartphone app: Text of the whole Bible, no recordings. Can be downloaded and is then available for offline use. Select "Shqip" in the language selection and then select "ALBB".
- Direct links:
- Jesus film: https://www.jesusfilm.org/watch/jesus.html/albanian.html - on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6c0MSLIcpc
- Magdalena film (Jesus film for women): https://www.jesusfilm.org/watch/magdalena.html/albanian.html
- The Story of Jesus for Children: https://www.jesusfilm.org/watch/jfp-interests-student-resources.html/the-story-of-jesus-for-children/albanian.html
- Overview of all available media on Jesus Film Media:
- Jesus Film Project official website: You can watch videos online or download them in low or high quality
- Jesus Film App (Android iOS): You can watch videos online or download them in low or high quality
- The Jesus film is also available in the Kosovo Albanian dialect: https://www.jesusfilm.org/watch/jesus.html/albanian-kosovar.html